After the marathon i did with Uglies i decided to read Ms. Marvel! I was so exited i wasn’t disappointed.
Love is in the air in Jersey City as Valentine’s Day arrives! Kamala Khan may not be allowed to go to the school dance, but Ms. Marvel is! Well sort of — by crashing it in an attempt to capture Asgard’s most annoying trickster! Yup, it’s a special Valentine’s Day story featuring Marvel’s favorite charlatan, Loki! And when a mysterious stranger arrives in Jersey City, Ms. Marvel must deal with…a crush! Because this new kid is really, really cute. What are these feelings, Kamala Khan? Prepare for drama! Intrigue! Romance! Suspense! Punching things! All this and more! The fan-favorite, critically acclaimed, amazing new series continues as Kamala Khan proves why she’s the best (and most adorable) new super hero there is! Plus, see what happens when SHIELD agent Jemma Simmons goes undercover at Kamala’s school!
I always find this kind of read to review… I will do a simple review and the spoiler review will be more subject oriented.
This volume was so different! I read it so fast because it was addicting, comparing to the other volumes this one is much better. I eared a few days ago people are starting to say this gets better with time but i think it’s just following Kamala’s growth so give it a try if you read the previous volumes!
5 out of 5!
I know this is a small review but i can’t spoil you! Keep reading for more details review.
I will make in a list because i don’t see the need for a super detailed one.
- Loki appearing was fun, i usually like the anti-hero Loki and, even with a shot time present, it was fun! Like wolverine in the previous volume. I’m liking this cameos every volume!
- First thing that went through my mind seeing how perfect Kamran was that is not possible. It was obvious but fun, i really liked the new plot line.
- Best friends rock, Bruno rocks.
- Sheri and Siri (that is funny actually). This happens when Bruno is going to save Kamala.
- I’m digging the inhumans theme keep it up!