Today i bring you my answers to the Liebster Awards.It’s the first time i’m nominated thanks to For the Love of Words. So let’s begin!
There are rules to this challenge, don’t forget to follow them if you are doing this. 🙂
Questions from “For the Love of Words”:
- Are you a morning person, or a night person? Morning for sure! I like to wake up early and do as much as i can before everyone wakes up.
- What’s your favorite color of food? I would say green because i do like vegetables but i tend to choose food with bright colors because of fruit.
- Most read and reviewed genre? Fantasy and sci-fi.
- Favorite pastime (besides reading)? I have a ton, photography, cooking and crafting are the main ones.
- What’s your dream city? I have been to my dream city (London), i don’t know if that counts. But the whole country is dreamy. Fortunately i leave in a dream city as it is (Porto).
- Favorite Olympic sport to watch? Swimming.
- Do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert? A bit of both, a few years a go i was introvert 100%, now i’m more extrovert. But i balance it according to the situation.
- What’s your favorite television show? One? Impossible! I can’t choose between Sherlock, Doctor Who and Game of Thrones.
- What’s your dream job? Fortunately i have an amazing job in my area but if i would have another thing completely different i would like to be a professional traveler.
- Who’s your favorite artist? (can be either musical or fine arts) Two words: Benedict Cumberbatch.
- How long have you had your blog, and what keeps you writing? My blog has 1 year and a month aprox. I write for myself, even with the little views and followers i feel writing helps me with my reading and my reviews. Also helping me in my English!
11 Facts about me:
- I don’t just like something, i obsess over something.
- I still don’t feel like an adult, but i know how much i have changed from teenage years to now.
- I have a High School Musical collection. I still keep it to this day because i’m proud of it.
- I love to travel and explore and because i live in Portugal i have a lot of both! But i want to travel more internationally.
- I have 2 dogs which i love to death, i call them Fatty and Fattso (nicknames ofc), they enjoy them.
- I’m very proud of my store, even with very low sales. The same goes for the blog.
- When i was young i didn’t crafted/baked very well but with age i’m getting better. Age and some BIG BIG mistakes. (Thanks Mom :D)
- Biggest pet peeve: people who go to facebook saying they exercise every single day. I like when people post what they see, do, places they go but when people keep posting photos of them in the gym i just don’t like it. I do post stupid things to many of my friends (baked goods are my favorite to post) but, as someone who does exercise every day, i feel we should do it for ourselves and not other to see we can. (don’t hate me please)
- Dream home: big library or just living room where i can have books and consoles and figures basically everything.
- I have the name of my future dogs planned. Doctor and Sherlock. Where Sherlock is a corgi.
- I’m a mixture between INTP and INTJ and i like it.
- Blu Chicken Ninja
- THE FICTIONAL READER
- Geeky Cheeky Always Sneaky
- Liv Loves Books
- Books The Final Frontier
- BABBLING OF A BOOK BABE
- If you could have any book i the world what would it be?
- A life full of puppies/dogs, or cats if you enjoyed cats, or going to your dream city for a day?
- A random fact you know about something people probably don’t know? (Like, did you know Sherlock almost made Sir Arthur completely crazy, that why he tried to kill him but the readers didn’t enjoy that.)
- How much time do you actually read in one sitting?
- Do you like to read for a long time or doing intervals?
- Fruit or candy? (Think very well! what makes you actually happy?)
- The ultimate question: Is Jon Snow Death? (if you don’t see/read ASOIAF just search everything)
- What is your personality?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Cookies or Brownies?
- How much fandom related things who actually have?
I hope you guys liked this post 🙂 is a little different but enjoyable and fun!