Today i bring you the “Unpopular Opinions Tag”. I hope you enjoy it! As always i will write the reasons why i choose the books on each question. Let’s begin!
1. A Popular Book or series that you didn’t like:
Twilight, i have no photos of the books. I’m not saying i didn’t enjoy Twilight just because everyone hates it. I truly didn’t enjoy them.
2. A Popular Book or series that every one else seems to hate but you love:
3. A Love Triangle where the main character ended up with the person you did NOT want them to end up with OR an OTP that you don’t like:
This is not a case of i-didn’t-want-them-to-be-together is more of a i-don’t-really-see-the-point-of-them-being-together. It’s Looking for Alaska by John Green. I enjoyed the book, a lot, it was my first John Green book and i had so much fun. But some people see an OTP between the main characters and i don’t see it.
4. A popular book Genre that you hardly reach for:
This one was really easy, historical fiction. I never reach for this type of books, even though i enjoyed them. I choose “All the light we cannot see” as an example. You can check my review here.
5. A popular or beloved character that you do not like:
Don’t judge me just yet! I love the series but i don’t see why so many people see Scarlet as an idol. (In case you missed it, i chose Scarlet from the Lunar Chronicles) To me she is a bit childish and doesn’t think through her actions so why would she be an idol? Still, i enjoy her arc and role on the story, it’s like Yin and Yang.
7. A popular book trope that you’re tired of seeing:
Fortunately i haven’t got tired of any plot in particular.
8. A popular series that you have no interest in reading:
I have mention this in another post here.
9. The saying goes “The book is always better than the movie”, but what movie or T.V. show adaptation do you prefer more than the book?
Even though i loved this book, till his last page i think the movie was happier. In the book the time span is a lot bigger and on the movie we get instant gratification. Sometimes its all we need 🙂
I guess this is it! I hope you liked it and do this tag if you haven’t already! 🙂